Returning Fall 2021!
Moms 3:3 Mission Statement
"We desire to create community by spending time with other moms, building relationships, equipping moms with tangible skills as a parent and woman, and providing a space to breathe.
Through relationship, creative activities, and faith based discussion, we seek to equip and encourage the moms of the Rochester Community."
Do you ever feel:
isolated . . .
- without extended family in the area?
- in neighborhoods without other moms at home?
- missing the camaraderie of the workplace?
- in a culture that minimizes their value and role as mothers?
- by information overload from parenting "experts?"
Do you need to be reminded:
- "I'm not the only one who feels this way."
- "My job as a mom is the most important thing I'll ever do."
- "God does provide me with the resources to make this job possible."
Our goal: to provide a place for moms to come and make connection with other moms- through prayer, encouragement, laughter, sharing, listening, eating food and drinking coffee/tea while it's hot!
- Moms 3:3 will meet 2 times a month on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month from 10am-12pm, September-June.
- Childcare and Homeschool classes will be offered for ages 0-12.
- Moms of ALL ages are welcome, we love it when grandmas, empty nesters and moms of teens join us as well!
- There is no cost to attend our mom's group!
- We will also have a mom's night out (child-free!) once a month
- We will have playdates in the summer.
- Moms 3:3 welcomes women from a variety of faith backgrounds—or no faith background at all. However, our teaching is based on Biblical principles.
Moms 3:3 is based on this verse:
(Psalms 3:3) “But you, Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high.”
Email Moorelandproductions@gmail.com to volunteer or for more info.
Moms 3:3 Is ministry of Mooreland Productions